It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:36 am

Post subject: Questions about morale
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:28 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

In the wiki I was looking over the morale modifiers, and didn't notice any modifiers which give you bonuses for kills. Is it simply the calculation for deaths in reverse?

When calculating the death morale modifier is it total bulk deaths / total bulk of friendly units still alive, or friendly units period? Or more simply stated, do corpses factor into friendly bulk?

Are static morale modifiers 1 time use only or do they stack? Ie FC's inspire, is it 5 pts (per chevelar) per use, or a 1 time bonus and thats it.

If Lucifer uses stare to debuff, can you be re-inspired?

Are there plans to have dead bodies in a zone act as negative morale modifiers while in that zone?

When the general dies do you basically lose double morale? Ie u started with a morale bonus of 50 on top of your regular score of 80. Yay ur happy, your morale is 130.

Now the general dies. Is ur morale back to 80, or down to 30? ( assuming there are no other modifiers)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Questions about morale
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 pm 
Instigator of the Crozada Coeli

MadNes wrote:
Are static morale modifiers 1 time use only or do they stack? Ie FC's inspire, is it 5 pts (per chevelar) per use, or a 1 time bonus and thats it.

When not mentionned, effects such as these do stack except if in the form of a status effect.

MadNes wrote:
If Lucifer uses stare to debuff, can you be re-inspired?

If Lucifer would stare down one of your Buff, yes you could re-cast it, but since inspire is a pure morale bonus, it cannot be dispelled.

MadNes wrote:
Are there plans to have dead bodies in a zone act as negative morale modifiers while in that zone?

Good suggestion :P

MadNes wrote:
When the general dies do you basically lose double morale? Ie u started with a morale bonus of 50 on top of your regular score of 80. Yay ur happy, your morale is 130.

Indeed. The more influent a general is, the more affected the army will be when he dies.
For example, a Leadership of +50 would be replaced by a defeated general of -50, which means a differential of 100 pts of morale.

About the kill morale modifier explanation, I'm on it :!:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Questions about morale
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:46 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

My guy. Thanks for the info.

I guess it never occured to me that morale increasing powers and status effects are different. Good to know.

OfflineProfile